|Vol 2, No 2 (2013): October 2013||From a drop to the ocean: an immersion in individualized medicine||Abstract PDF|
|Vassilios Fanos, Michele Mussap, Antonio Del Vecchio, Johannes N. Van Den Anker|
|Vol 2, No 2 (2013): October 2013||Is the quickness of resuscitation after hypoxia influenced by the oxygen concentration? Metabolomics in piglets resuscitated with different oxygen concentrations||Abstract PDF|
|Federica Murgia, Antonio Noto, Nicoletta Iacovidou, Theodoros Xanthos, Milena Lussu, Luigi Atzori, Luigi Barberini, Gabriele Finco, Ernesto D’Aloja, Vassilios Fanos|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2013): April 2013||Prematurity at birth and increased cardiovascular risk: is a metabolomic approach the right solution?||Abstract PDF|
|Pier Paolo Bassareo, Vassilios Fanos, Claudio Barbanti, Giuseppe Mercuro|
|Vol 1, No 1 (2012): October 2012||[Laboratory medicine in the neonatal age: quality, excellence and reduction of costs] [Article in Italian] • La medicina di laboratorio in età neonatale tra qualità, eccellenza e riduzione dei costi||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2015): April 2015||Metabolomics, milk-oriented microbiota (MOM) and multipotent stem cells: the future of research on breast milk||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 2, No 2 (2013): October 2013||Pediatric obesity: could metabolomics be a useful tool?||Abstract PDF|
|Angelica Dessì, Vassilios Fanos|
|Vol 5, No 2 (2016): October 2016||Introduction to embryonic and adult neural stem cells: from the metabolic circuits of the niches to the metabolome||Abstract PDF|
|Maria Antonietta Marcialis, Elisabetta Coni, Maria Cristina Pintus, Alberto Ravarino, Vassilios Fanos, Carlo Coni, Gavino Faa|
|Vol 3, No 2 (2014): October 2014||Neonatal sepsis||Abstract PDF|
|Angelica Dessì, Chiara Pravettoni, Giovanni Ottonello, Francesca Birocchi, Francesca Cioglia, Vassilios Fanos|
|Vol 3, No 2 (2014): October 2014||Neonatal fungal infections: new strategies in diagnosis||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 9 of 9 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
N.B. All JPNIM articles are accessible in Open Access. You can access the page containing the full PDF article just by clicking on the “Full Text: PDF” link at the bottom of the abstract page. On the full article page, if the article doesn’t load properly in the PDF view window, please wait a few seconds or click on the “Download this PDF file” link.
Technical advice. If you are using Firefox and you are experiencing problems, please set the browser preferences as follows: Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > General > Accessibility > deselect "Warn me when web sites try to redirect or reload the page".