|Vol 2, No 2 (2013): October 2013||Breastfeeding reduces the risk of obesity in childhood and adolescence||Abstract PDF|
|Eleni-Maria Papatesta, Nicoletta Iacovidou|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2013): April 2013||Breastfeeding practice in Bosnia and Herzegovina||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 1, No 1 (2012): October 2012||Human milk benefits and breastfeeding||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 5, No 1 (2016): April 2016||Breastfeeding: a natural defence against obesity?||Abstract PDF|
|Gabriella D'Angelo, Sara Manti, Andrea Barbalace, Ignazio Barberi|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2015): April 2015||Metabolomics, milk-oriented microbiota (MOM) and multipotent stem cells: the future of research on breast milk||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2015): April 2015||A quality improvement initiative project to evaluate a newborn hearing screening program in a Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative setting||Abstract PDF|
|Stacey R. Lim, Sandra S. Newcomb|
|Vol 4, No 2 (2015): October 2015||Metabonomics in neonatal nutrition research||Abstract PDF|
|Serge Rezzi, François-Pierre Martin, Sofia Moco, Ivan Montoliu, Sebastiano Collino, Laeticia Da Silva, Martin Kussmann, Philippe Steenhout|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2015): April 2015||Maternal analgosedation and breastfeeding: guidance for the pediatrician||Abstract PDF|
|Karel Allegaert, Johannes N. van den Anker|
|Vol 3, No 2 (2014): October 2014||Human milk banks: lights and shadows||Abstract PDF|
|Arianna Aceti, Luigi Corvaglia, Giacomo Faldella|
|Vol 3, No 2 (2014): October 2014||Integrating health care practices with the promotion of breastfeeding||Abstract PDF|
|Riccardo Davanzo, Pierpaolo Brovedani, Laura Travan|
|1 - 10 of 10 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
N.B. All JPNIM articles are accessible in Open Access. You can access the page containing the full PDF article just by clicking on the “Full Text: PDF” link at the bottom of the abstract page. On the full article page, if the article doesn’t load properly in the PDF view window, please wait a few seconds or click on the “Download this PDF file” link.
Technical advice. If you are using Firefox and you are experiencing problems, please set the browser preferences as follows: Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > General > Accessibility > deselect "Warn me when web sites try to redirect or reload the page".